Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Perfect Holiday Gift Idea [Bryan]

Looking for the perfect gift for that special someone in your life? Well, you need look no further. This book changed my life, and I know it will do the same for you.

Available now to pre-order in paperback ($16.95).

Seriously -- I've felt a little sheepish telling people to buy my book since it was $55.00 in hardcover. Now that it is in paperback, no more! Go buy my book. If you don't, I will never, ever, ever, ever, talk to you again.

6 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Have Ellie add that to the Christmas list I emailed to her. :-) Just kidding. I guess we can go get it ourselves...

chappo said...

Shameless plug!

Anonymous said...

I suppose since you guys have us for christmas that is what we will be getting, right? :D

Bryan and Ellie said...

That is what EVERYBODY will be getting.

Renee Collins said...

I know what I'm writing in my letter to Santa. :)

That's so great, Bryan. Congrats! I wish I could be passing out copies of my book for Christmas.

Anna said...

I repeat, shameless!