Sunday, March 13, 2011

It is finished [Bryan]

The work on the basement is now done. The painting and finish work are complete, and the carpet has been installed (not by me, thankfully). Really, all that is left is the final city inspection. I guess it is time to get reacquainted with my family, to return to productivity at work, and to rebuild my somewhat depleted bank account -- and, of course, to resume blogging with regularity.

The stairs leading down.

The completed half-wall.

The doorway nook.

Nora's room (small and hard to get a picture of).

Our new sofa sleeper.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I snooped around on Friday, and it looks great! Nice work, Bryan.

Heather said...

Fantastic work! What a rewarding culmination of all your labors. There is something incredibly fulfilling about creating.

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks amazing the guys at your old HVAC job would be impressed.

deek3m said...

Seriously good work!

Spencer and Anna said...

As lovely by picture as it is in person. Great work, Bryan! (and Ellie, of course)

sarah stitzlein said...

Looks great! I hope to see it in person.

dcwfamily said...

Bryan, this is amazing. Nice job.

Merkley Jiating said...

It looks awesome! Way to go, Bryan! I am sure Ellie will be very excited to have you back.

miche said...

wow - that's impressive Bryan! Nice work.