Sunday, July 27, 2008

Andrew Story and Recent Photos [Bryan]

When Andrew gets a time out, he has learned to quickly become very penitent. We explain to him what he did wrong, of the need to make good choices, and that he needs to be a nice boy. He always claims: "I be nice boy, I be nice boy." The last time he got a time out, though, he added a new layer of promises. "I be nice boy, I be nice boy," he claimed. And then he added, "I make cute choices!" Ellie and I burst out laughing. Cute choices indeed!

Here is Andrew, making a cute choice.

Nora's sidewalk art. Very Picasso-esque!

In the early summer, we were off to Mesa, Arizona, to see Sam (Ellie's brother) get married. Here we are, all coordinated and everything.

We had a good 4th. We went to the Hillard city parade, attended a party with friends, lit sparklers in our back yard, and took Nora to see the big fireworks in the park.

Also on the 4th, we showed our patriotic fervor by eating a flag cake.

3 comments:

Renee Collins said...

Aw, cute!

Ellie, you look so pretty in that family picture.

xunil2 said...

Great pictures, guys.

I heard that Obama refuses to eat flag cake... :)

Merkley Jiating said...

I love the coordinating outfits! Who came up with that idea anyway? Oh yeah, ME! I am amazing! :-)