Monday, November 01, 2010

Patch-Up Work by the Sub [Ellie]

If you've been reading our blog lately, you know that the primary blogger, Bryan, is currently down in the basement making regular, terrifying pounding noises. This blog is not meant to replace anything the aforementioned Dr. Warnick might produce. Your humble servant is merely attempting to fill in a few important gaps emerging in the Warnick record due to his absence.

Where Bryan is.


While Bryan has been down in the basement, Halloween happened.

The lion roars.


A Halloween party distracted Nora and Andrew from the fact that
we made them wear the same costumes as last year.


Bryan briefly emerged from the basement to join me for my first OSU football game. Anna and Spencer graciously let us have their tickets to the Purdue-OSU Homecoming Game. We did lots of cheering at first, until we realized our cheers were pretty much unnecessary--the Buckeyes had demolished the Boilermakers by halftime, 42-0 (final score 49-0). At that point we almost started cheering for the other team. "Go, Purdue. Make a game of it, PLEASE!"




The prize for most exciting part of the game goes to the Ohio State Marching Band, which performed a half-time tribute to Elvis, complete with a human guitar, marching hearts, and the famous "dotting of the I"--the I in Elvis, that is.




October's been a thriller!

4 comments:

kiki comin said...

Cannot believe how big stephen is! Love the distraction..and yay..you got to go to a game!:)

Heather said...

Can't believe that was your first game! Congrats to Bryan on all the hard basement work. I loved the kids' costumes. Still awesome.

Spencer and Anna said...

I love that picture of Stephen on the stairs. He made a perfect lion. I look forward to my next little ones wearing that very costume, as well. :)

Brittany said...

I'm so impressed. I never even made it to a game. The real question, is what did you do with all of your stuff that was already in the basement?