Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Final Four Picks [Bryan]

March is probably one of my favorite months. Nothing beats the NCAA tourney. I can never get any work done the first Thursday of the action, when games begin at 12:00.

I'm sure everyone has been wondering about my Final Four Picks this year. Here they are: UNC, Duke, UConn, Kansas

I think UNC will win it all if they are healthy. If not, I'd go with UConn.

Xavier is my sleeper team.

Utah, OSU, and Illinois will lose in the second round. BYU and USU in the first.

You can take that to the bank.

2 comments:

Nollie said...

Sad - no respect for the Aggies. I had them at least making it out of the first round, but not so for BYU. Sending all my bad juju their way.

deek3m said...

We watched the Ohio State loss in double OT. Exciting but sad finish... :-(