Sunday, March 01, 2009

Baby doing well (with pics) [Bryan]

Baby Stephen is almost three weeks old already and doing great. He is sleeping 6-8 hours at night. He usually wakes up once and then goes right back to sleep for 2-4 more hours. This makes for a good night sleep for us! Stephen rarely cries and so far is an ideal baby.

One cute thing: Andrew has taken to reading him stories. Andrew sits next to Stephen, points to a picture and talks about it, and then puts the book right in front of Stephen's face. Picture below.

Stephen had his "baby blessing" in church this Sunday -- I thought of changing his name then to "Spencer Grant" but Ellie would have killed me. Grandma and Grandpa Warnick came out to visit us and it has been wonderful to celebrate with them.







4 comments:

Anna said...

The second one is my favorite. I think he looks a little like Andrew. And Ellie, I see you wearing your special pajamas in that first picture! Ironically enough, as I am typing this comment, I am also wearing mine. And...hooray for cluster fed babies who sleep a long time! :0)

Anonymous said...

cute

Becky said...

What a cute little guy- and congratulations on the good sleeps! I can see the family resemblance.
I love that Andrew is getting Stephen an early start on the road to higher education! :)

Annie said...

So glad you get to enjoy a beautiful new baby and get some sleep too!