Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My candidate, kind of [Bryan]

Based on this website, my policy views are most in agreement with Chris Dodd, the senator from Connecticut. As many of you know, my inclinations in the presidential race lean heavily toward Barack Obama. The reasons I favor Obama have more to do with intangibles -- character, intelligence, temperament, judgment -- than actual policy prescriptions. Maybe I will blog about Obama shortly.

Chris Dodd
Score: 49
Agree
Iraq
Taxes
Stem-Cell Research
Health Care
Abortion
Social Security
Energy
Marriage
Death Penalty
Disagree
Immigration
Line-Item Veto

-- Take the Quiz! --



My agreement with Obama actually wasn't too far behind at a score of 44. The candidate that I disagree with most according to this measure, apparently, is Fred Thompson. Finally, I also haven't really made up my mind about the "line item veto." I could be convinced either way on that issue.

No comments: