Thursday, July 06, 2006

Two Interesting Mormon Links

You never really know what you'll find on the Internet these days. Many of you probably already knew this, but I just found out that Glen Larson was Mormon. Larson was the guy who wrote/produced shows like Knight Rider, Buck Rogers, Magnum PI, the Fall Guy, and, most intersting, Battlestar Galactica. Battlestar Galactica was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Now, wouldn't you know it, but apparently there are all sort of Mormon allusions spread around the old show. See here, and here, and here.

Also, I recently found out there is a society for LDS Skinny dippers and nudists called "LDS Skinny Dipper Connection." Their motto is "Familes Forever Naked and Not Ashamed." You can go to the website without fear -- there is not nudity. A joke possibly?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The LDS Skinny Dipping thing is too funny. I guess Chappo and I should look into this since we've both been "al fresco" with you around.

Anonymous said...

Well there is Glen Larson, Orson Scott Card, and there are probably others who pull from the Book of Mormon or other beliefs for writing material. It can make for some great stories. So who will be next to make it big using these plots?

But what I REALLY want to know is HOW on earth did you just run across the LDS nudist website. You make me laugh!