Friday, July 28, 2006

Some things you probably didn't know about Bryan

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. I passionately crave buttered popcorn and eat it almost every night.

2. I really like Madonna. Material Girl -- yeah!

3. I always get nervous before I teach. Even a youth Sunday School Class.

4. I never, ever, say no to warm chocolate chip cookies.

5. In airplanes, I always turn the air valve on full blast no matter what the temperature.

6. I’m semi-claustrophobic (see 5).

7. I will sometimes look at you like I know what you’re talking about, when really I have absolutely no idea.

8. I believe that days that start out with a sugar cereal are better than days that do not.

9. I don’t floss much.

10. Sometimes I laugh at jokes I don't think are funny, and don't laugh at jokes I find hilarious.

11. I find babies kind of boring -- give me a toddler any day!

12. I believe one should never buy a cheap car, but also that one should always take the bus.

13. Speaking of buses, if I see a person reading something on the bus, I can't rest until I find out what they are reading.

2 comments:

chappo said...

Bryan, the buttered popcorn (and chocolate chip cookies) may explain a few things. I have to agree about taking care of toddlers. I'll take a toddler any day over a newborn/infant as well. A bike is much better than a bus. Also helps with number 1 and 4. I have to ask though, your opinion about fantansy baseball?

Unknown said...

This was quite an introspective look at a person I thought I knew. Who are you really Bryan Warnick?