Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good male dancing [Bryan]

Via Andrew Sullivan, I learn that researchers have done studies about what moves women like in a male dancer. The researchers write, "We found that (women paid more attention to) the core body region: the torso, the neck, the head. It was not just the speed of the movements, it was also the variability of the movement. So someone who is twisting, bending, moving, nodding."

So this is what women like in a male dancer:


And this is what they don't like:


At this point, I guess I should admit that even the bad dancer dances way better than I do!

3 comments:

Bryan and Ellie said...

Here's my question: are women aroused by a "good male dancer"? I think they're both kinda creepy. (Ellie)

xunil2 said...

Oh save me! The "Good" male dancer started off with the "running man"? I swear that guy represents every white guy ever seen on a dance floor at a club.

Spencer and Anna said...

This post is truly awesome.